Saturday, November 12, 2016

Bone

lady raising you knows
of men
especially, who pay for humiliation
why,
I refuse them all
almost always say no
shady bone,  but you
dig in
lose your skin
curl that grin round my stinky toes

lady raising you
sent that angel 
came unto me
me.
bent over
double, howling
at his angel jokes

I can’t see him
if I do
then
he disappears
shush, now
you hear?

bubble gum
crack
and the pop
echoes
in the bathroom
of men
when you flush
where that angel thrust
you
unto me
right here where I sit,
listen.

plus, your name appeared
under mine,
burned into the stall

No, I can’t see him
not like that
he disappears when I truly see
he's without flesh and bone
now go on, you
make him real, killer
dig in, shady bone

dive in
watch me
bend over double
howling at this angel joke

No comments:

Post a Comment