Monday, April 24, 2017

4hrs 14min to Ber-NEE

Driving to Boerne, Texas today
to pick up a craigslist kiln
on 22 acres of how the fuck
does someone take care of all this?
I learned a valuable lesson about
tension.
Very heavy lid on this thing.
Well hell, it would have to be,
i mean, look at the fucking SIZE
of that spring.
Here,
I’ll just work super hard to undo it!
One-hand snap on the bra strap of a vengeful God
ensnared
punctured and bleeding.
Did that stop me? Yes.
For the time it took to release the tension from my crushed fingers.
Then we had BBQ.
two-meat plate for me,
brisket and pork ribs eaten with my good duke bandaged.
got hard for the rich white men
and the gentle wave of their unruly white hair,
walking in
ahead of women
who’ve grown
to look like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment