Thursday, July 27, 2017

nutcracker

Daddy are you ready? I’m gonna go.
I’m gonna do it fast.

out there was a picture of him
with two of his closest friend’s
cocks draped across his forehead
because he passed out
with his boots 
on
or around defendant's 9th birthday,
the landlord would store the foreclosed
inventory of an adult book store
in the basement of his step-father’s pizzeria

I’m gonna show you somethin, daddy. You ready?

it was the two ladies
thumbing phones
sipping Zinfandel while
the gentlemen finished
making minor adjustments
on an illegal transaction
(over plates of spicy noodles!)

Eww, my God, she said
the other confirmed the cut of his jib

Watch out, daddy
I’m a squirrel!
I’m gonna get your nuts!

1 comment:

  1. I want to know more about this poem. Also, what is your connection to Electricians in Australia?

    ReplyDelete