Friday, October 14, 2016

Last Dance

which got me thinking about gummy bears--
Harry's Beri-Swirl Jheri-Curl--right
before that burn squirt of fear piss when
he finally came to collect me at Jim and Sid's place.  girls
dirty, sticky, under the hot lights make
a thigh bruise green. siphoned
midnight expressions, 8am confession: Harry leads me back
dripping like fresh oil paint
against a canvas of Sysco Classic
Make me repent those long trembling sulfurous
kisses on my shriveled psyche, regret I ever
pledged allegiance to the
sweet puss-puss.
persuade, subjugate, adjudicate
God he can illustrate:
He just arrange me in the
are joo us poses
Left behind move made him famous for moves make me feel inhuman
Billowing, dust-swept high note, cherry blood dots caught in the spot
lone, all alone, singing,
Oh, what a little moon light'll do.
I can dance Harry. Let me dance for you?


No comments:

Post a Comment